Alaska Airlines Cancellation & Reund Policy
Planning a trip is fun but one has to specifically think about the backups for situations such as cancellations. Traveling with flights is the quickest way to reach your destinations. However, there are times when cancellations may also occur before your board the plane. Well, with Alaska Airlines, things become pretty easier while flight cancellations.
The airlines company is one of the cheapest airlines companies. Its services are also well appreciated and enjoyed by the passengers. Alaska airlines cancellation policy is also pretty decent & gives proper satisfaction to its passengers during the flight cancellation.
Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy 24 hours
There is couple of scenarios in which an airline’s cancellation policy works. However, the refund policy and cancellation charges may or may not be applicable on them. Similarly, Alaska airlines cancellation policy is also applicable differently on various situations such as flight cancellation due to weather, or from the passenger, or any other reasons. Read further to know the important ones.
- If you cancel your flight within 24 hours before its scheduled departure then Alaska Airlines will provide you full refund. The refund amount will be only provided for the unused portions of your flight ticket.
- In the event, if Alaska Airlines cancels your flight due to unavoidable weather conditions then the company will notify you with proper means. Also, you may get the re-accommodation on the other flight from the company.
Alaska Airlines Refund Policy
- If you cancel the flight within the 24 hours of time prior to your scheduled flight. You will get the full refund from the Alaska Airlines.
- It takes 20 business days for refund against the tickets purchased through cash and 7 business days for purchased made by credit card.
- Refund for non-refundable ticket may be transferred to your travel credit account.
Hence, these are the important Alaska airlines refund policy points that you must keep in mind. However, refund amount for refundable and non refundable ticket may vary on the time of cancellations & other important factors.
That is why it is strongly advisable to contact customer service to know more about Alaska airlines cancellation policy.